Seguidores

martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Cover Letter



Colmenero Vazquez Elodia
45  8St  and B Ave
Telephone: 3321024, 3370479, 6333339021;
elodiacol@gmail.com; http://elodiacolmenero.blogspot.com


Thursday January 26, 2012


Amelia Ana Maria Navarro
Cananea, Agua Prieta 84.5 Highway

Dear, Mrs. Tapia;

I would give him my information so that you will consider me to be part of your group in this semester I am enrolled in the sixth semester Feb-Jun II's career in the ITESCAN and I would be very nice to belong to level 6 on the course you teach, for I am a student who learns quickly and is interested in the matter.
At levels of English course before they left me great things, now I can form sentences in the past, I know some lines like conjugation at other times, I can write in English, and one of the reasons why you want to belong to his group is to learn to pronounce , read and to speak it better.

I know that English is very important for my career and that at some future what will I need in my work, that's why I take this level in their group and for that I undertake to be responsible, to be on time for their classes no longer stay with doubts.

I hope these reasons are sufficient to convince her to accept me in your group and I hope your answer, simply by saying thank you for your attention.



Sincerely
Colmenero Vazquez Elodia
 
Cananea, Sonora,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario